Twitter

close

Ride Lana Del Rey

Ride Lana Del Rey. The weeknd (official audio) lust for life. I'm tired of driving 'til i see stars in my eyes.

Lana Del Rey’s “Ride” is a Cool Haunting Song, and a Weird 10 Minute
Lana Del Rey’s “Ride” is a Cool Haunting Song, and a Weird 10 Minute from 1025kiss.com

It's all i've got to keep myself sane,. I'm tired of driving 'til i see stars in my eyes. Lirik dalam lagu ballad ini bertemakan.

Short Version Of Lana Del Rey's Official Music Video Of Her New Single Ride From The New Album Born To Die:


Ride is an american short music film written by and starring lana del rey to promote the titular song.the film was directed by anthony mandler and is over 10 minutes long. So, i just ride, just ride. The music video to ride was handled by director anthony.

I’m Tired Of Feeling Like I’m Fucking Crazy.


I’ve got a war in my mind. It's all i've got to keep myself sane, baby. I'm tired of driving 'til i see stars in my eyes.

Ride | Lana Del Rey I've Been Out On That Open Road Aku Tlah Jelajahi Jalan Terbuka Itu You Can Be My Full Time, Daddy Kau Bisa Jadi Tempatku Habiskan Waktu, Ayah White And Gold Putih Dan.


So i just ride, i. I just ride, just ride i just ride, i just ride i'm tired of feeling like i'm fucking crazy i'm tired of driving 'til i see stars in my eyes it's all i've got to keep myself sane, baby so i just ride, i just ride i hear. It is suggested that as an artist she is free, despite what.

At Night I Fell Asleep With Visions Of Myself, Dancing And Laughing And Crying With Them.


I just ride, i just ride. Don't forget to subscribe and turn on notifications so you never miss a release! I’m tired of driving ‘till i see stars in my eyes.

I Just Ride, I Just Ride.


So, i just ride, just ride. I was in the winter of my life, and the men i met along the road were my only summer. I just ride, i just ride.

Komentar